CO2 Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing System
RF CO₂ Super pulse fractional laser is the newest laser-skin-resurface technology. It adopts RF exciter CO₂ laser to change the laser source’s physical medium and emission mode.
During the treatment, hundreds of evenly and orderly micro-level pulse laser beam acts on the treated skin area.
Photothermal effect and micro-invasive effect can accelerate collagen re-growth, and start up the cell’s self-regeneration, stimulating the cell’s metabolism, which makes the skin resurface again.
CO2 Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing For Acne Scars CO2 Facial Laser
- Adpot revolutionary three-dimensioned fractional laser technology, safe treatment, and obvious result.
- Adpot high-power and super stable laser head, so output power is very high.
- Multi-fractional modes.
- Adpot adjustable rectangular pulse width control technology to precisely control pulse and to strictly control heat transfer.
- Personalized user interface design for screen, suited to different customer needs.
- Non-invasive treatment, faster recovery and safer treatment.
Treatment Range of CO2 Fractional Laser
- Laser resurfacing
Start a skin microexfoliation treatment under fractional mode, and meantime, make collagen renewal through heat stimulation of fractional laser, and finally skin gets tender and more elasticity.
- Wrinkle removal
Our CO2 fractional laser can remove the wrinkles around mouth, eyes, forehead, etc.
- Freckle removal
Our CO2 fractional laser can also dilute various freckles like chloasma, freckles, coffee spots, age pigment and the actinic keratoses. Remove skin neoplasms, Syringoma, sebaceous gland tumor, Becker nevus, and seborrheic keratosis
- To improve skin texture, shrink pores, make the skin smooth and tender
- To tighten face and neck, with the function of face-lift and enhancement.
- To remove fine wrinkles around eyes and mouth.
- To treat surgical and acne scars.
- To whiten face and remove pigmentation.
|Laser type||Glass tube CO2 laser|
|Cooling system||Water + Air cooling|
|Laser Power||1~30W,1W/step.Deviation ±10%|
|Indicated light wavelength||650±5nm(Diode)|
|Normal mode||Output type||Single pulse, Continuous pulse, Multiple pulse, Super pulse|
|Scan mode||Output type||Graphics scanning|
|Laser pulse width||1~50ms(Adjustable)|
Before & After Treatment Case