Intense Pulse Light System
IPL therapy device uses the principle of selective absorption of photothermal and adopts the wavelength range of 560-1200nm, which can cover a variety of chromophores such as melanin, oxygenated hemoglobin, water, and other multiple absorption peaks.
IPL is one of the most widely used phototherapy techniques in clinics and plays a very important role in the field of skin aesthetics. IPL is widely used in the treatment of various skin diseases, especially those related to light injury and light aging.
Facial IPL Hair Removal IPL Skin Rejuvenation
- Anti-aging and skin rejuvenation.
- Benign pigmented lesions, such as spots, pigmentation, freckle, etc.
- Benign vascular lesions, red blood filaments, telangiectasia, spider nevus, etc.
- Removal of excess body hair.
- More than 10 years of clinical research at home and abroad have proved that IPL technology is safe and reliable.
- Multiple treatment heads can be used for skin rejuvenation, hair removal, red blood filament removal, and spot removal respectively.
- Multi optional treatment heads to achieve the best results: 400-1200nm, 530-1200nm, and 595-1200nm.
- Sapphire cooling heads can increase the comfort of customers. Ergonomic design reduces the operator’s work and is easy to operate.
- No downtime-back into work straightly after treatment.
|Standard Handle (Wavelength)||560-1200nm for skin rejuvenation
695-1200nm for hair removal
|Optional Handle (Wavelength)||430-1200nm/530-1200nm
|Pulse delay||5-100 ms|
|Spot Size||8mm*34 mm/ 10mm*45mm(Optional)|
|Cooling method||Semiconductor cooling + Water cooling + Air cooling|
|Power supply||AC110V/15A, AC220V/8A|
Before & After Treatment Case